What We Do
We at Technologies believe that a brand is far more complex than a name or logo. Rather, a brand is a set of expectations and associations evoked by experience with a company or product. The most powerful brands draw on a well-defined brand identity to create a consistent and relevant experience for customers and other key constituencies. So let us help how your particular business is perceived by its customers and the rest of the marketplace.
Technologies offers the latest in design, poster, and flyer and card design. We offer comprehensive and extensive institutions and corporate logos to deliver marketing plans for products and launch business campaigns.
We design logos, business cards and stationery to marketing publications such as brochures, pamphlets, CD covers, cards, souvenirs and annual calendars. We also design and implement all stands for exhibitions, shelves and showcases with various design materials along with interior design and decorations.
One of the most significant achievements of Technologies in this field:
- Design and implementation of the Private Recruitment Exhibition -SIB
- Advertisement design for Al Ain Municipality promotional campaigns- Al Ain Municipality
- Design of special logos and publications – GITEX.
- Design of special gifts – Ministry of Education / Dubai
- Design and marketing of a number of publications – Al Ghanem Real Estate / Sharjah
- Design a number of private brochures at the Sharjah Museum
- Design scientific magazines- The American University Hospital
Technologies has been up-to-date with the development in the field of marketing and social networking platforms and achieved outstanding objectives in this area and adopted several mechanisms and strategies, especially in:
- Building a marketing strategy for the platforms
- Develop cyber content for companies and institutions
- Publicize the activities and services provided to the institutions
- Develop digital marketing strategies for specified projects
- Follow-up and production of cyber content in successful technical and marketing methods
- Monitoring marketing staff productivity of the institution by:
- Guiding them monthly by providing them with periodic reports
- Determine the percentage of achieving the marketing objectives of the institution.