What We Do
Event, Conferences & Exhibitions:
Our specialty in conference and Exhibition goes further than merely booking meeting space. It lies in strategy planning and conference and Exhibition or creation: ensuring the relevant key speakers are booked, that the needs of the delegates are met and producing and printing conference marketing collateral and handouts. We have had continued and marked success since 2001 in organizing and marketing conferences and exhibitions. (Highlights include the successful planning and implementation of the Children’s Conference (DSS 2002, 2003 & 2004), The Harvard 8th International Conference (2005), The First International Conference and Clinic on Neuro – Developmental Disorders: Autism and Fragile X syndrome (2005) to name a few)
Technologies has provided a number of events in cooperation with government institutions in the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah:
Technologies has the honor to present its modest experiences in the preparation and organization of various events from the preparation of the idea and implementation to the final output, and the idea varies according to the content according to the event prepared for him and take different forms of operas and plays and official editorials whether for festivals or companies wishing to launch their new products in an exquisite form and designs; all thanks to our extensive and inclusive team and full-time staff of the company’s cadres of program, script designers, artists, designers, decorators and designers, fashion designers, and directors. Among the works completed within the first five years of the company:
Dubai Summer Surprises 2002:
- First and Second Childhood Conference (August 2001-2002) Cultural surprises General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubai
- The Mu’tazilat Artists Seminar (13 / August / 2002) Cultural Surprises General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubai
- Training programs in the cultural week for the -Pleasure of Mind- of Dubai Land and Property Department
- Creative competitions (29th November – 5th December 2002) Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing
- The effectiveness of wrestling sweets (10-16 / Jul / 2003) under the auspices of the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Art Week Operetta (31 July 2003) under the auspices of General Directorate Of Residency and Foreigners Affairs
- The Third Childhood Conference (4-5 Aug 2003) under the auspices General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs
- The second Pleasure of Mind Training Programs sponsored by Dubai Land and Property Department
- Operetta Back to Schools (21 / August / 2003) under the auspices of Dubai Economic Department
- National Day Festivals in December (2005 – 2018), and most recently held by the Department of Economic Development – Ajman (2017 – 2018)
- The First International Conference and the First International Clinic on Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Autism and Fragile X Symptoms, which was held during the period from 21 to 24 March 2005. The preparation and organization lasted more than a full year, attended by more than 15 professors from various European countries (specialists in autism). The conference was accompanied by the organization of a number of workshops and behavioral therapy clinics for autism patients in the UAE who are UAE nationals and expatriates.
- Technologies conducted “At the Dubai Sports Council” (physical activity for young people in Dubai) in 2011 where the organization process lasted for more than a year, during which it presented its training experiences in the field of analysis of results. We prepared it in the form of questionnaires and distributed to different places in Dubai. It was then sent to the University of Jordan and was adopted by its experts on 15/9/2012 and published in 2013 in the journal “Educational Science Studies / Journal 40 / Annex 3/2013.
- Technologies, in cooperation with the Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Distinguished Academic Performance, conducted the survey of the Conference (12th Asian Pacific Conferences on Gifteness2012) For a period of 3 months and then the statistical analysis of the proportion of participants and the extent of utilization of the conference was presented in the form of statistical tables.